Ka Moana Luau
Overlooking the ocean and backed by tall sea cliffs, Ka Moana Luau is held at a beautiful location at Sea Life Park Hawaii, just 25 minutes east of Waikiki. Prior to the big luau feast, you are invited to watch or participate in cultural activities, such as flower lei making, hula and ukulele lessons and coconut head-band weaving.
Then sit down to a delicious buffet dinner from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina's The Street. The evening is capped off by an award-winning show that highlights the vibrant music and dances of Hawaii and greater Polynesia. All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem it.
- Luau activities include cultural activities, such as flower lei making, hula and ukulele lessons
- Scrumptious all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner
- Award-winning show that features the music of Hawaii and Polynesia
- Luau includes admission to Sea Life Park (7 days to redeem the admission ticket)
Classic Package: Includes a shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Splash Package: Includes a kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Celebrity Package: Includes a fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group.
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Kalua Pork
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau
Sea Life Park Luau
Welcome Lei Greeting
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look out for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- Covid Safety Measures:
All parties will have their own table.
Social distancing measures enforced.
Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking.
Additional hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property.
Dinner is service via "silver-service" (cafeteria-style).
Guests are called up by tables.
Photos with dancers will be unavailable for now.
- Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to enter the Luau.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination:
1. Hard copy of a vaccination card OR
2. Photograph/digital copy of a vaccination card OR
3. Safe Travels Hawaii application showing proof of vaccination
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test:
A negative test result must be a U.S. FDA emergency use authorization, or approved molecular test, or antigen test taken within 48 hours.
GUESTS MUST EMAIL THEIR VACCINATION CARD OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST RESULT FOR EACH GUEST OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE TO: email@example.com BY 2:00 PM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR LUAU.
Please be sure to include your booking number.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund. Sea Life Park may only be open Friday-Tuesday at this time. Please make sure to check.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Ka Moana Luau