Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Held at beautiful Waimea Valley on Oahu’s North Shore, Toa Luau is truly unique in that it takes place within a lush botanical garden. Same-day admission to Waimea Valley is included with your luau ticket! Arrive early before the luau and enjoy a stroll through this tropical paradise, home to a wide variety of native plants, as well as several ancient Hawaiian sites and the gorgeous Waimea Falls.
The luau features a mouthwatering buffet dinner, which is followed by a Polynesian show. Create some beautiful memories at Toa Luau!
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad -Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork
- Lomi Tomato - Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
- Local fruits
- White cake with coconut frosting
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only. Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Luau seating is indoors
North Shore Oahu Luau
Coconut Palm Climbing
Fire Knife Dance
Toa Luau Dance
- Where and When:
- Check-in for the luau begins at 4:45 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts, please give yourself at least 3 hours before luau check-in to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- May through November: Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Starting December 2021 : Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 3.5 hours
- Toa Luau