Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Held at the rooftop garden at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
in the heart of Waikiki, the Waikiki Starlight Luau invites you to
experience a magical evening under the stars, complete with a delicious
Hawaiian luau dinner and live musical entertainment.
Upon arrival at the luau, watch or participate in a variety of fun
island activities, such island arts & crafts or a group hula
lesson! Then sit down to a mouthwatering luau dinner, which is followed
by an exciting Polynesian revue – Voyage Across the South Seas –
featuring the music and dances of Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Waikiki's only rooftop garden luau
- Island games and activities
- Delicious resort quality luau feast
- Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier
seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian
and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
Luau at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Delicious Luau Buffet Dinner
- Where and When:
- November 1 - May 31:
Check in at 5:00 pm
June 1 - October 31:
Check in at 5:30 pm
Location: Hilton Hawaiian Village rooftop garden, located in the Mid-Pacific Conference Center on the 6th floor of the parking structure
- Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
In case of inclement weather, the luau may be moved indoors.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau