Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-
482-9775 for details.
Held at the lagoon beachfront lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in the heart of Waikiki, the Waikiki Starlight Luau invites you to experience a magical evening under the stars, complete with a delicious Hawaiian luau dinner and live musical entertainment.
Upon arrival at the luau, watch or participate in a variety of fun island activities, such tableside arts & crafts or a group hula lesson! Then sit down to a mouthwatering luau dinner, which is followed by an exciting Polynesian revue – Voyage Across the South Seas – featuring the music and dances of Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Waikiki's only lagoon beachfront luau
- Island games and activities
- Delicious luau feast
- Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Luau at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Delicious Luau Buffet Dinner
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau